Trick is a versatile pianist and recording artist from the United
States, and performs in festivals and concerts, both at home and abroad.
If you would like to receive Stephanie's monthly email newsletter, please sign up here to be added to her mailing list.
Stephanie and her husband, Paolo Alderighi, often perform together as a piano duo (for more information see paoloandstephanie.com): four-hands on one piano or on two pianos, as well as with bass and drums in a formation that they call Double Trio.
New CD release: Double Trio Always
and Paolo recently released a new album, featuring their Italian
rhythm section (Roberto Piccolo on bass and Nicola Stranieri on drums).
They call their four-hands duo project plus bass and drums Double Trio
because it is the classic configuration of the jazz piano trio,
with piano in four hands instead of two. This studio recording features
fourteen new arrangements and is a complement to Double Trio Live 2015, a live CD with their US-based rhythm sections (Marty Eggers on bass and Danny Coots on drums).
- Capital City Jazz Fest - April 28-30, 2017
- Sacramento Music Festival - May 26-29, 2017
- Toronto Jazz Bistro - June 16-17, 2017
- Riverboat Jazz Festival, Denmark - June 23-24, 2017
- Bülach Jazztage, Switzerland - June 30-July 1, 2017
- Arizona Classic Jazz Festival - November 2-5, 2017
- West Coast Ragtime Festival - November 17-19, 2017
- San Diego Jazz Fest - November 24-26, 2017
Details about these events and more can be found on Stephanie's Schedule page...